PAS 96:2017 – Defending Food & Drink
Food defence, biovigilance and bioterrorism have become a topic of great concern and discussion since the publication of PAS 220:2008 and the ISO/TS 22002-1:2009.
PAS 96 is the publicly-available standard that provides broad guidelines in order to assess and reduce the risk of fraud or other forms of attack to the business and to relieve the effect of an attack should it happen.
The course will equip the learner to:
- Interpret PAS 96 requirements
- Understand the TACCP process
- Identify the threat an access the risk
- Identify effective control measures
- Background to PAS 96:2017
- Requirements of PAS 96:2017
- Terms and Definitions
- Threat Assessment Critical Control Point (TACCP)
- Assessing the threat
- Assuring personnel security
- Access control
- Contingency planning for recovery from attack
- Practical Examples
- Case Studies
A certificate of attendance and virtual badge will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Team Leaders
- Food Safety Team members
- Entry level Technical Staff
- Employees responsible for interpretation of PAS 96:2017