Principles of Root Cause Analysis
By attending this one-day course, delegates will be provided with an overview of problem solving and root cause analysis methodology, methods of how to perform root cause analysis and common mistakes when performing root cause analysis and corrective actions.
Delegates will explore the methods for interpreting root cause analsyis data, how to manage the data and how to communicate and display the data to the stakeholders who need to review it. Case studies will demonstrate the practical application of root cause analysis.
- To equip delegates with knowledge of root cause analysis methodology and models
- Improve problem solving effectiveness
- Encourage the ability to provide problem-solving support
- To educate delegates in ways to integrate the Root Cause Analysis process into everyday operations
- To use the Root Cause Analysis Process to help drive an improvement in the working culture
- Definitions and background
- Regulatory issues
- Defining the problems
- Analysis methods
- Models for Root Cause Analysis
- Common Mistakes
- Data interpretation, management and communication
- Integrating Root Cause Analysis
- In-class exercises and case studies
- Practical application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Safety Auditors
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Process/Product Development Managers
- Anyone who is involved in corrective action investigation