HACCP Booster - Transition from SANS 10330:2007 to SANS 10330:2020 (ONLINE)
The course provides guidance around changes brought about to the new SANS 10330:2020 - Food Safety Management – Requirements for a food safety system based on prerequisite programmes and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Principles standard, as well as how to interpret the requirements.
- To equip the participants with the knowledge and skills required to update their Food Safety System with the above-mentioned standard in mind.
- At the conclusion of the course, participants will have a greater understanding of the key changes, improvements and interpretation of requirements.
- Introduction to HACCP
- Key Changes
- Standard layout & clauses
- Practical Application
A certificate of attendance and virtual badge will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Middle Management
- Management representative
- Food Safety and Technical Manager
- Anyone responsible for implementing or maintaining the food safety management system