Traceability - Understanding the Requirements
Traceability is the ability to trace, follow and uniquely identify a product unit through a defined production operation or supply chain.
Traceability systems provide information on the history of a product and/or locate it within the supply chain. They help identify the cause of a nonconformity and aid product withdrawal and/or recall. They may also improve an organisation’s effectiveness and productivity. This training course will cover establishing, implementing and maintaining a traceability system.
- To equip delegates with knowledge of traceability systems
- To implement and maintain a traceability system
- Why traceability?
- Its fundamentals
- Organisation and planning
- Providing evidence of traceability
- Documentation and record keeping
- Practical application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Staff responsible for setting up and managing traceability systems
- Employees involved in procuring raw materials
- Quality-assurance staff
- Those involved in technical and supply-chain management