Understanding the Vegan Scheme Requirements
Food manufacturers aim to produce products that meet specifications and conform to legislation and regulations local and international. The Vegan Training was compiled to help the manufacturing sites to understand and able to interpret the vegan requirements. The course will take you through guidance on implementation and preventative actions.
The learner will be equipped with:
- An understanding of veganism and the vegan requirements.
- The process of certification and audit protocols.
- How to interpret and apply the vegan requirements. Resulting in more efficient plant operation with a decrease in waste, greater employee productivity, a better product that meets consumer expectations, improved ability to meet legal requirements.
Module 1: Introduction & Process of obtaining certification
Module 2: Audit protocols
Module 3: Vegan Requirements
- Senior Management, Middle Management, and Supervisors
- Food Safety Team
- Quality Team
- Production and Operational Managers
- Technical Managers
- Temporary staff
and most others in the organization