HACCP Awareness - Introduction to 7 Principles of HACCP (ONLINE)
This course introduces floor staff to the HACCP system. When implementing HACCP, it is important for everyone in the company to understand its basic principles so their role within the programme can be appreciated.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the 7 basic principles of HACCP and their role in its implementation
- List the 7 basic principles of HACCP
- Recognize the importance of hygiene in a HACCP System
- Apply the basic principles in a practical way.
- What is HACCP?
- Background to HACCP?
- Reasons for implementing a HACCP System
- How HACCP Works
- Identify Hazards and Control Measures
- Overview of Pre-requisite Programmes (including personnel practices, cleaning and sanitation, pest control, construction and maintenance, production and process control, supplier quality assurance)
- Overview of CCPs, critical limits, monitoring procedures and corrective actions
- Your role in the HACCP System
Staff involved in Food Handling and related areas