ISO 22000 Transition from 2005 to 2018
The course guides you on how to interpret the requirements from the old version ISO 22000:2005 and what changes has been brought on to the current standard ISO 22000:2018.
The course is designed to equip the participants with the knowledge and skills required to implement an ISO 22000:2018 system. At the conclusion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the changes from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Understand the key improvements of ISO 22000:2018 and the requirements of the clauses to be implemented
- Background of the standard and changes
- Standards Layout
- Comparison table
- ISO 22000:2018 requirement
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- Middle management
- Anyone responsible for implementing or maintaining the ISO 22000 system