Hygiene for Managers
This interactive workshop will provide the manager or business owner with an overview of management’s responsibilities regarding hygiene.
Guidance will be given, where applicable, about relevant legislation/ codes of practice and levels of hygiene training/knowledge.
To provide managers with an understanding of hygiene, how it works, requirements for its effective implementation and the manager’s supportive role. It also looks at problems associated with implementation. At the end of the training course managers will be able to:
- Understand basic hygiene practices
- Understand the requirements for the effective implementation of a hygiene system
- Assist with problem solving
- Provide a supportive role
- Understanding your responsibility
- Introduction to hygiene
- More about bacteria
- Enforcing hygiene principles
- Practical application
A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
- CEO/GM/operational managers
- Group hygiene co-ordinators
- Managers in sections/units/areas where hygiene is to be applied and managers responsible for implementing food-safety systems.